Thursday, March 29, 2007

Winners and Losers

Just wanted to share what a 10-year old child sent me thru email. Kids truly amaze me sometimes.

A winner works harder and has more time.
A loser is always too busy to do what is necessary.

When a winner makes a mistake, he/she says, "I was wrong."
When a loser commits a mistake, he/she says, "It wasn't my fault."

A winner faces and solves his/her problems.
A loser does otherwise.

A winner make things happen.
A loser only makes promises.

A winner would say, "I am good but not as good as I want to be."
A loser would say, "I am not as bad as others."

A winner says, "Lets find out."
A loser says, "Nobody knows."

A winner credits his/her "good luck" for winning.
A loser blames his/her "bad luck" for losing.

A winner listens, understands and responds.
A loser only cares about voicing out his/her opinions.

A winner respects people would like to learn from them.
A loser would do otherwise, and would try to find other's faults.

A winner is responsible not just for his/her own.
A loser will not dare help others and would say, "I'm just doing my job."

A winner would say, "There must be a better way to do it."
A loser would say, "This is the only way to do it."

“We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.”

Labels: