Friday, January 18, 2008

Daily Digest #1

Folly is joy to him who is destitute of discernment, but a man of understanding walks uprightly. —Proverbs 15:21


The past year made me face a lot of challenges in my life and career... I believe God has opened many doors for me, and it was truly hard to decide which paths to take... but with prayer and guidance, my choices have taken me where I am now. I can't say I have succeeded in my career, as human standards usually put it, or in my life, for I am still too young and inexperienced to say so. But God has surely given me peace of mind.... I guess, that's how He has helped me discern things... once I realized I had inner peace, I knew I made the right choice/s... Honestly, there were/are times when I still forget why and how I have become and ask Him over and over, but He has His ways to remind me.. that He's always been there... and for this, I am truly grateful.... Sometimes, some of us have to go through a long and rough period of discernment, but wisdom will certainly come, in His time.

May we always pray to Him... that we may glorify His name in whatever we do... that we would not go astray, and be His faithful servants.... May we have constant communication with God so we can face each day with wisdom, courage, strength and peace of mind.

Labels: ,