Friday, June 23, 2006

A Little Dose of Friends

The one where they said....

Monica: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent?
Joey: Probably kill myself.
Monica: Excuse me?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, I got no reason to live.
Ross: Uh, Joey.... OM-nipotent.
Joey: You are?

Chandler: [to Joey who's removing his tie] Would you put that back on? Monica's gonna be here any minute.
Joey
: But it hurts my Joey's Apple.
Chandler
: Okay, for the last time. It's not named for each individual man.

Monica: [while on Chandler's back] Chandler, where are my boots, do you have them?
Chandler: Yes, why don't we look in one of my saddlebags while I chew on a bale of hay!

Monica: Well, this is the last box of your clothes. I'm just gonna label it, "What were you thinking?"
Rachel: Funny, because I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.

Phoebe [Singing]: First time I met Chandler, I thought he was gay,
But here I am singing on his wedding day…

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Page