Saturday, January 23, 2010

Daily Digest #387

That you . . . may be able to comprehend . . . what is the width and length and depth and height—to know the love of Christ. —Ephesians 3:17-19

Indeed, there are many, many, many things to be thankful for everyday :D Allow me to write my prayer of thanks:

Thank You, Lord, for another waking day, full of blessings and opportunities to change, to love and to serve.

Thank You for blessing me with a peaceful sleep last night, and a smile on my face this morning.

Thank You for the prayers that have been said on my behalf early this morning. Please bless these people, whom I am grateful to have in my life.

Thank You for watching over my family, and for keeping us together in prayer. May You guide our choices today.

Thank You for my relationships -- my closest friends, my peers, people in the community. May You strengthen these bonds, in spite all odds, and be always in between.

Thank You for my job, not only for giving me means to earn a living, but also to learn to serve others as if I were serving You.

Thank You for a safe neighborhood, for surrounding me with good people who are always ready to help in any way they can.

Thank You for the children here at school who continuously inspire me to do better. Please bless them, their families and their homes.

Thank You for answering all my prayers and for the gift of discernment. May I always trust in Your word.

Thank You for providing me all the material things I need today, and for letting me realize that I have just enough.

Thank You for the gift of music, for inspiring me with Your words in many different ways.

Thank You for allowing me to see Your face in others. I pray that I may also serve as Your instrument so they may also see Your face in mine.

Thank You for the gift of humility and forgiveness. Thank You for always welcoming me back into Your arms, no matter how sinful or hopeless I become.

Thank You for bringing in new hope on this new day. Thank You for the lessons of the past.

Thank You for the gift of today. And thank You for the promise of tomorrow.

And lastly, thank You for showing me Your great unfailing and unconditional love -- through other people and my circumstances. May I always remember and be grateful for the rest of my life.... Amen.

There are so many other things to be thankful for, and God knows what is in our hearts. May we trust that God sees and hears EVERYTHING. May we learn to count our blessings rather than our misfortunes. And may we always remember how great is the Father's love for each of us, and what He has done to save us, through Jesus Christ. Let us be grateful everyday. Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday to you :D Pray always. God bless!

Labels: ,