Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cursing Billy Blanks

Tonight was only my second time to follow the advanced tae-bo workout cd which I got ages ago, and i couldn't help but shout swear words at the instructor on video. I am still in my sweaty workout gear (eeewwwww), trying to rest and write while I'm still in the mood before i hit the shower.

For the first 20 minutes of the entire 30-minute workout, I was already gasping for breath, tongue out, desperate for H2O. I was praying as I struggled with the much faster punches and kicks, "Please, please, please let this be worth my while." I do have to shed off the remaining pounds, which is still A LOT, and the thought sort of boosted up my adrenalin already. Then Billy Blanks started doing one of his irritating adlibs, "What? What did you say? That's right, one more set!" So I went (*%@#^!$@^%$@#R%*&!^Y#P(*^(%!*(&#*!!! plus the dirty finger flying in the air with the punches.

Well, writing about it now makes me laugh. I can be so whiny sometimes :D

Labels:


2 Comments:

  • i tried it, what the hell, 45 minutes yung saken. I had the audacity to try the 'advance' level kuno. oh my gulay, nalanta ako.

    By Blogger Elkath, at 4:42 AM, August 02, 2006  

  • naks, seksing seksi na ba? :D shucks, i need scolding, i skipped 2 nights na kse naglamyerda ako *blush blush*

    By Blogger mojojho, at 2:39 PM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Back to Home Page