Tuesday, July 25, 2006

You've Got Mail!

I was just talking about my career doubts yesterday with some friends, and guess what happened today? I got an email from a company, offering me another freelance project (which I just turned down because they wanted it rushed, as in this week, labo :p). How weird is that? Did it ever happen to you, just talking about things and the next day, they actually happen?

I think this is the fourth time this sort of thing happened to me. As far as I can remember, well not really that long time ago, my friend and I were talking about old crushes and boy friends, and we focused on one person (my side). Then two days after, this guy calls me out of nowhere, telling me he’s coming to Thailand for some business matters. We have not even talked for ages. The second and third were like this fourth one. I was bored during those times, hoping to get even a part-time job to work on, then this company calls me and offers me one. Out of the blue. Amazing huh?

I feel blessed for getting what I actually want at the exact time, sometimes. It always reassures me of the existence of THE higher power. And for this, again, I quote Paulo Coelho’s words: “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Labels: ,


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Page