Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily Digest #148

They desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God. —Hebrews 11:16

Who is building your life? You or God? I had been stubborn many times before. Just recently, I began to take control of my life again. With just a few words, I have allowed myself to be disrupted, triggering several days of debate inside my head. There were moments prior to this realization when Truth was trying to speak, but I ignored and carried on with my ways. Others' words became my basis of truth. I tried to fight it, but I eventually lost track of what I was fighting for. Then it occurred to me, where have I placed God in all of this? I have allowed myself to be bothered by trivial things that I forgot about His power over me.

Through it all, God has made me realize how He builds a temple for each of us, which is found right within our own bodies. And in this temple, He shall be seated at the very center. For this, let us pray.... May we allow God to mold us. May He be the center of our lives. May we always remember that He is in control, and that He will never forsake us. Pray always.

Labels: ,