Saturday, November 29, 2008

Daily Digest #186

Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand. —Psalm 73:23

Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you think you solely produce the outcome that you pressure yourself into controlling even those that are out of your hands? Trusting the Lord is an essential concept I know in faith, yet most of the time I really don't trust Him. One experience I had was when a friend meddled with one of my personal issues. Of course, she got in the way, and because I was so determined of what I wanted at that time, there came a point where I hurt that person on purpose. Although something inside was telling me not to do it, I still did. I didn't even feel the guilt, but after some time I realized what I did was wrong. Then one day, God told me that it was time to confront, in a loving way -- then let go of the hurt. Not only was it liberating to be freed of hate, but our friendship was preserved.

I used to be tired and angry every day, although I always had the choice to let go and trust His ways. I'm glad I learned my lesson that time. It has helped me deal with another issue in my life right now :D For this, I personally thank God for reminding me to trust Him all the time. I invite you to join me in prayer -- may He bless each of us a life of faith and obedience. May we learn to listen to His words and obey. May we truly believe that God knows best. May we cast away our worries and lift our burdens to God. May His will be done always. Pray always.

Labels: ,