Monday, February 09, 2009

Daily Digest #225

The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds. —Philippians 4:7

Let me share this personal prayer with you: Lord, grant me peace of heart and mind. May I look up to You in moments of difficulty, confusion, doubt or fear. Give me the strength to do my part in building and keeping a healthy body, spirit, heart and mind, and avoid the things that pull us apart. May I choose to seek comfort, joy and wisdom in You always. Amen.

++++++++++++

God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you need - to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be.

Dear God, the person reading this is beautiful, faithful and strong. Help him/her to live his/her life to the fullest. Please promote him/her and cause him/her to excel above his/her expectations. Help him/her to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love. Protect him/her at all times, lift him/her up when he/she needs You the most, and let him/her know when he/she walks with YOU, he/she will always be safe. Amen.

Labels: , ,