Saturday, March 14, 2009

Daily Digest #242

“Lord, what do You want me to do?” —Acts 9:6

Ahh, the blame game :D I've been playing this game for the longest time. Whenever I was in a bad mood, I'd blame it on the slightest source of nuisance. I could easily find a reason to be annoyed at somebody. My sister had the worst lashing experience from me (love you, chi). Until now, I'm working on my mood swings. It always helps to check physical conditions before arriving at any conclusion. It is advisable to have words of wisdom handy, or at least loyal friends who would hold accountable.

Sins, which are calls of the flesh, only get stronger when we allow them to. I have used God's words several times to guide me and get me through my worst dilemmas and confusions. It always helps to pray, to speak to God in all honesty, and listen to Him.

For this, let us pray. May we stay focused on the eternal. May we have a thirst for Wisdom and Truth and truly utilize them in our daily lives. Pray always.

Labels: ,