Friday, April 17, 2009

Daily Digest #266

God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the animals that were with him in the ark. —Genesis 8:1

Being home once or twice a year results to homesickness sometimes. Being away from home feels like getting out of my comfort zone. But through the years, I've learned to build a new home in Thailand. I realize how God surrounded me with all sorts of people to help me grow, know myself more, and know Him better. It didn't matter where I was because He had ways of making me feel safe and loved. Wherever He took me, I realize how He had stirred passion in me so I would do things wholeheartedly. And at times when I don't feel inspired or motivated, He has ways of reminding me how blessed I am and how I should be thankful for what has been given to me: time, blessings, opportunities, friends and family.

For this, let us pray. May we also remember Him at all times. May we learn to count our blessings and thank Him. May we learn to assess ourselves and the situation before blaming others, including God, for our misfortunes. Pray always.

Labels: ,