Saturday, March 03, 2007

Stop, Look and Listen

After living yet another day of sinful opportunities, I have realized how much we have conversed the whole day. Every single thought and feeling, He knocks. Lost in doubt, He stirs us back into the right path. Everyday, I am tempted to indulge my thoughts on jealousy, doubt, misjudgement, selfishness and lust. And the minute He speaks, I feel ashamed for even entertaining those thoughts. How mighty is His work in our hearts!

The other day, I have allowed my own selfish thoughts to wander again in malice on an innocent person. On and on, I prodded, as if trying to prove myself more worthy of something. Never should we think less of others. Who are we anyway?

Guilt is a blessing. It tells us we are connected to Him, that we are aware how sinful we are. Thru this, we are given the choice to follow in His steps or not. And for this, I am eternally grateful.

So, what did He tell you today?

Labels: , ,