Thursday, June 12, 2008

10 Random Things

Was tagged by Eizelle.

HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here’s my 10: I...

1. Had a pet bird named Choco Mousse, named after my fave dessert then. It died after my brother accidentally sat on it while watching NBA on tv.

2. Am super scared and diri of rats. Mala-pusa-ang-laki sewer rats. Ewww.

3. Had a big crush on Devon Sawa after seeing Casper. As in di-makatulog-tulala-sa-isang-tabi kilig. Adik.

4. Ate a whole bunch of bananas when I was 4, after asking mama if I could have some. I guess I assumed she meant the whole lot hahaha.

5. Loooooooove chocolates. Dark chocolates.

6. Hate okra. Except in pinakbet.

7. Had my first real boyfriend at the age of 26. And a virtual boyfriend at 23.

8. Learned to play the guitar from papa at age 9. First piece? Aubrey by Bread. Senti!

9. Always had "...However, she's very noisy/talkative" comment in my report card, from kindergarten to high school.

10. Was called "Bubbles" in one of my major subjects in college. Followed by other nicknames like "Kalibo", "Mo-an", "MSB", "Mojojho" and of course, "V1".

I’m tagging YOU! :D

Labels: ,