Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pakchur Pakchur!

After two days of long walks and snoozes, I finally got my mood back to picture-taking. I've taken several good close-up shots before, mostly of flowers, and I'm happy to say that some of them have been set as desktop backgrounds by a few friends.

This time, I experimented a bit on the panorama-assist feature of my cam. Here are the results:


Outside, 180º View


Inside, 180º View

I also took another close-up shot of a flower bouquet, given by my dear friend to my sister as a thank you gift for throwing her a superb dinner party at the hotel. Thanks sis! What a sweet thing to do. And belated happy birthday, Sal. Hey, don't forget my orange tulips!!! Sige na.... Chi, my turn next month ;-) :-p


Lily, Carnations and Daisies

FYI: I'm using Nikon Coolpix P2. Check out the specs here!

Labels:


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Page