Saturday, August 05, 2006

Spill Gets Published

Yesterday, my friend was browsing through several Thai blogs in the internet, in search of holiday destinations, and found Thailand Voice by accident. I asked for the link and browsed through the pages myself. I found a lot of interesting entries about Thailand - vacation spots, culture and food - and other experiences of non-Thai people working or visiting in the country. As I perused, I thought about some entries I have written and wondered if maybe one of them might get published in the site. So I submitted Home Away From Home and Sangkhlaburi Getaway.

Then, when I went online earlier today, I found Home Away From Home published on the frontpage. It came to me as a surprise to find it there the next day, assuming the editors/web administrators would take a week or longer to read or even notice my entry.

So thank you, Thailand Voice, for getting my blogsite out in the open, though some entries are completely unrelated to Thailand. Hopefully, I get to roam around the country more and write my experiences in the blogs to come.

Labels:


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Page