Monday, October 30, 2006

Northern Exposure

Once again, my friend and I braved further into this foreign land after weeks and weeks of tiresome work. This time, we travelled north, to 2 historic provinces of Thailand -- Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

Hmm... frankly, I am out of words :D I posted pictures in my Flickr account. Feel free to browse, you'll be able to follow the 5-day trail from there.

In the meantime, I need to rest....

Confession: The Grudge 2 kept me awake till 4am. Damn you, Japanese woman! If you're up for a real scare, watch it ;-)

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

  • Hey Jho! You did it again! :P

    I've got my eye on those hand-made shirts. If I could just put one on, I'd feel like royalty in Thailand, haha. (No, I'm not asking for pasalubong, hehehe)

    Tama ka nga. Parang Baguio dyan. Mas maganda lang architecture and history.

    By Blogger Selfshift, at 8:34 AM, October 31, 2006  

  • Hehe, it was a fun 5-day getaway. I hope we could do it together some time. Lamyerda itoh!

    By the way, nice apartment :D May uwian nako sa Shaw!

    By Blogger mojojho, at 8:16 AM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Back to Home Page