Friday, March 27, 2009

Daily Digest #254

Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. —Matthew 28:20

While some people dread crowds or planes, I dread exercises. But I do remember, one time, during my jogging days *cough*, I imagined Jesus running beside me -- dressed in a white jogging outfit, and encouraging me to keep going until I completed ten laps. The idea may sound childish, or even ridiculous, but it certainly got me through the month-long strife. I was confident that Someone was with me, watching every step and fall, like a parent watching a child learn to walk. Looking at it now, I can't believe I really did it back then.

I'm glad to have remembered this one. Many times, I find myself doubtful and alone, but this experience serves as a reminder that He is truly here, and will help me endure whatever difficulty it is at hand, and get through it victoriously. For this, join me in prayer... Lord, fill our hearts with hope and strength to face the day. May we not be discouraged by threats, taunts or fear, but learn to focus on you instead. May we truly believe that You are here with us... ALWAYS.

Allow me to share this link once again: The Interview with God. Have a great day! Pray always.

Labels: ,