Friday, May 15, 2009

Daily Digest #284

By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. —John 13:35

I am always reminded to pray whenever I feel uncomfortable or anxious about my plans or decisions. Lately, I felt I was being drawn towards studying. I just decided to go back to school for a year to gain units in education. I will be studying Saturdays and Sundays only for a year. I carefully studied both advantages and disadvantages of my schooling, and found that the greatest consequence would be my lack of time for Sunday school and whole-day weekend activities in our Christian community. But as a friend told me, there would be many opportunities to meet other people, make new friends and introduce Jesus into their lives by the way I live or how I treat them.

Our choices now have consequences in the days to come. Many of the steps we make, we make either out of careful analysis or mere faith. But wherever our paths lead us to, I believe there is a purpose in every chance we take and every person we meet along the way. Let us include God in every plan and every decision so we may be guided accordingly.

For this, let us pray. May we ask for His guidance and wisdom in everything that we do. Armed with prayer, may we take courage in pursuing our passions in life. Pray always.

Labels: ,